Wednesday 1 October 2008

Headspace


#1 Pinned to the wall

Sexy as it sounds, well actually, it is. Sexy I mean. Not enough people see my 'office', otherwise known as some sort of desk and a pinboard. That's the last one, there

and to make it more widely known how wild inspiration can be, I've annotated my pinboard (as it was before I moved) to show anyone who never went in my white box of a garage just what went on in there. It's a short post but might provide a second or two of entertainment, seeing as there's a fish and stuff on it. Great things, fish. You should get one if you don't already got one.

Anyway,

Pinboards are great so get one, get two. Either way stick up stuff and let the jammy jumble inspire you to get some work done. What you class as work, is a whole other matter.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LETTER FROM JIMMY. WHO WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND WILL KILL ANY SUSTITUTES. <3 (not literally but..)

    ReplyDelete