Monday 3 November 2008

Trails

It's been a while, I know. Things are hectic to say the least. Being a student isn't as easy as everyone makes out. I mean, there are so many parties to throw and spirits to drink and fish to feed. Gets a little tiring. 

Joshing. 

Life's great. By far, this is the best time of my life, aside from all those little infinite moments that are stored up in the back of my head, but I'm saving those for a rainy day. 

As for TODAY, it seems there is a fair bit of catching up to be done, beans to be spilt and reputations to shred so lets get down to the dirt and roll around like pigs.

Dude, Where's My Car?





Last King of Scotland



La Jetée



Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind



2








3

On the front of everything else, Flat 260 and 110, now collectively known as 'Flat 370' are getting on great still. In fact, I almost spend more time round their flat than I do in my own. Elvis lives. Tamworth rocks. London is a long way away and I wish train tickets weren't so expensive. Projects due in this week I haven't started and oh my, 

posts of pictures. To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment